- Muriel Spark (STV/BBC2)
- Lucy Whorsley's Firework Spectacular for a Tudor Queen (STV/BBC4)
- The Cook Who Changed Our Lives (Keo Films/BBC2)
- River Monsters (Icon Films/Animal Planet)
- 'Hula' and 'Alien' (Sonera TV commercials, Also Starring)
- One Planet (BBC)
- Football Lovers Do (Scripps International Networks)
- The Alternative Tourist (Scripps International Networks)
- Ahlstrom commercial (Cocoa)
- Rasgas commercial (WMP Creative)
- Gino's Italian Escape (ITV)
- Kotipizza TV commercial (Also Starring)
- Andrew Roberts' Napoleon (Back2back/BBC2)
- Nelson in His Own Words (Oxford Scientific Films/BBC2)
- Fire & Ice (Just So London/Dunhill International)
- Jingles for NOVA, Czeck television
- Mentors (Proudfoot TV/ Rolex)
- Nike Photo Shoot with Mario Gomez (VCCP Berlin)
- Masterchef , The Professionals (Shine TV)
- Top Gear (BBC1)
- Objects of Desire (Storyvault Films/Channel 4) with Mariella Frostrup
- The Link (Lion Television/National Geographic)
- Earthflight (John Downer Productions/BBC/Discovery)
- The Gadget Show (North One Television, Five)
- The Fig Leaf (BBC4)
- Pope Benedict XVI (Juniper Television/Channel 4)
- Could You Eat An Elephant? (Keo Films/Channel 4)
- Rhodes Across Italy (Denham Productions/UKTV)
- History of Science (BBC1)
- Rat Pack (Fever Media Ltd/BBC1)
- UEFA Championship Final, Rome (ITV Sport)
- PM Salvage Code Red (Steadfast TV)
- Dolce Vito (IWC Media/Channel 4)
- Superswarm (John Downer Productions/BBC Natural History Unit)
- Imagine (BBC2)
- Canon publicity (Coast)
- Blue Peter (BBC1)
- Medical Mysteries (Scream/Fox TV)
- Mr and Mrs Smith (Outline Productions/Discovery)
- Urban Myths (Cineflix/Five)
- Who Do You Think You Are? Sheila Hancock (Wall to Wall Television/BBC2)
- Ancient Worlds (MEM Television)
- The Northern Renaissance (BBC Scotland)
- Greatest Dishes of the World (Shine/Sky)
- Holiday Showdown (RDF/Five)
- Country File Special Christmas Edition (BBC1)
- Mark Steel Lectures . Leonardo Da Vinci (BBC2/BBC4)
- Home Abroad (RDF/Five)
- ‘Yn Enw Serch’ (In the Name of Love) (Boomerang TV/SC4)
- Motor World with Jeremy Clarkson (BBC2)
'The Italian segment of Top Gear turned out really brilliantly, and everyone here was thrilled with the result. It wouldn't have been possible without Fabio's support, both in pre-production when he took care of so many of our varied, and often last-minute demands, and during filming with his reliable, friendly and reassuring presence on location.' (Nick Dalton, AP, Top Gear)
Fabio not only helped us with locations, permits, and all the things to top off a wonderful shoot - great places to eat, accommodation close to the centre of Rome where you can actually park a crew vehicle - he and his wife Marinella helped us over a long period with story development and research. We couldn't have done it without them. With their help, we had fabulous, welcoming and accommodating talent upon arrival in Italy, experts to interview, and most importantly, a story. Fabio also helped everything move along smoothly despite lost equipment on the flight over, and health problems culminating in a crew member going to hospital for X-rays(!) The fact that we all look back on it as a wonderful shoot is in large part to you .... Thanks! (Ili Barè, Director, Baby Boom to Bust)
"Fabio went the extra mile: in personality, professionalism and a 'can do' attitude. If you're filming in Italy, you'll be in safe hands with FilmItaly! We had an airport strike, and then food poisoning - all taken in Fabio's stride and with a smile. A new bus arranged to meet us and transport us to Rome, the perfect locations and great accommodation for the shoot, and medicine for me. Brilliant!" (Steve Shearman, Producer/Director, Greatest Dishes)
Dear Fabio, we never could have done it without you, your knowledge of the highways, bi-ways, villages and people we were able to reach with you. And that doesn't even begin to address your hard work and participation at every level of making our work in Italy so successful. Thank you so much. (Geoffrey Drummon, Director Avec Eric)
We work with Directors of Photography, Sound Recordists and Directors throughout Italy, and can assemble a professional, English-speaking crew for you.
Equipment sourcing service
We source equipment to find the best and most cost-effective solutions. We pass on our recommendations – not a mark-up! Because you pay directly to the supplier, you get a fair price for the best service.
We can find great locations for you, and scout them ahead of your shoot.
We can also organize events to film on location.
And during your shoot, Fabio will be there every minute of the day to make everything go smoothly and ensure that you get the footage you want.
Here are some location examples. We will be happy to send you a presentation on receipt of a brief.
Anh Does Italy (7 Network)
Baby Boom To Bust (Becker Entertainment/National Geographic/Discovery)
A Current Affair (Nine Network)
60 Minutes (Channel 9)
Swimming World Championships in Rome with Peter Overton (Channel9)
Fabio Di Segni
Fixer & Location Producer
Languages: Italian, English
Fabio is a highly experienced fixer in Italy who works freelance for production companies coming to film in Italy. He is an Italian national, fluent in English, and has an extensive knowledge of Italy and its culture. He has worked in documentaries, TV commercials, on-line productions and photo shoots, and has credits with most of the major broadcasters.
He says: 'My aim is to ensure that your shoot goes smoothly and you get the footage you want!'
We can arrange airport – location transport for your crew.
We can also arrange crew van rental,
from people carriers to 50-seat buses...
We can be your on-site researchers.
Our extensive knowledge of the country and its culture means that we can find you stories, people and locations quickly and efficiently. We:
- Develop story ideas
- Research stories
- Find strong televisual characters
- Suggest locations
- Offer recommendations for hotels
- Advise on best and most cost-efficient means of transport
Richard Rogers and Alan Yentob in Florence (Imagine, BBC2)
Street party in Calabria for 'That's Amore' (MTV)
Filming in Livorno for 'Avec Eric' (PBS)
Party in Positano for 'Greatest Dishes of the World' (Shine/Sky)
In Venice for Blue Peter (BBC1)
Countryfile crew and Fabio filming in Rome
The Secret Life of Alexander the Great (Proper Television/History Channel Canada)
The Secret Life of Casanova (Proper Television/History Channel Canada)
The Secret Life of Pope Rodrigo (Proper Television/History Channel Canada)
The Secret Life of Caligula (Proper Television/History Channel Canada)
The Secret Life of Lord Byron (Proper Television/History Channel Canada)
Are We There Yet? (Sinking Ship/National Geographic)
We can organize any special requests from Ferrari’s to helicopters!!!
Latest model Ferrari in Siena for ‘Three Sheets – Tuscany’ (Mojo Network)
We are here to negotiate local bureaucracy for you.
We can advise you on whether you will need a film permit, fill in all necessary forms for you, and arrange payment of fees.
Extreme Waterparks (High Noon Entertainment/Travel Channel)
Top Secret Beaches (Citizen Pictures/ Travel Channel)
Top Secret Waterfalls (Citizen Pictures/Travel Channel)
River Monsters (Icon Films/Animal Planet)
Modere commercial (Sincbox Media)
Eat the World - Emeril Lagasse (Ugly Brothers Studios/Amazon)
Guy and Hunter's European Vacation (Citizen Pictures/Food Network)
Diners, Drive-ins, Dives -- London (Citizen Pictures/Food Network)
Diners, Drive-Ins, Dives -- Florence (Citizen Pictures/Food Network)
Delicious Destinations -- Florence (Tremendous Entertainment!/Travel Channel)
Food Paradise (Loud Television/Travel Channel)
Trip of a Lifetime (High Noon Entertainment/Travel Channel)
Trip Flip (High Noon Entertainment/Travel Channel)
Who Do You Think You Are? Marisa Tomei (Shed Media/NBC)
Extreme Cuisine with Jeff Corwin (Citizen Pictures/Food Network)
International Open House (Tremendous Entertainment/Travel Channel)
Nat Geo One-hour Dog Special (Evergreen Films Inc/Nat Geo)
Avec Eric – Emmy Award Winner (PBS)
Three Sheets - Tuscany (Screaming Flea Productions/Mojo Network)
That’s Amore (495 Productions/MTV)
Journey to the Centre of the Earth Photo Shoot (Walden Media/Bristol Bay Productions)
Photo Shoot (Restoration Hardware)
Fashion Rock (Tall Pony Productions/Video)
Samantha Brown’s Passport to Europe (Outline Productions/Travel Channel)
We can find the right accommodation for your crew and your budget, and negotiate the very best rates possible.